Last week our friends at Fashion Cloture interviewed us to be featured on their blog. We really appreciated the outreach and wanted to highlight one of our favorite parts of the article.
Fashion Cloture asked us:
How can fashion designers stay updated on the latest environmental trends /sustainable manufacturing impacting the fashion industry? How can fashion designers get information about sustainable manufacturing practices?
The approach needs to be more systemic.
Our top SIX resources include:
1. For Framework: Eco Working Index – Outdoor Industry Association
2. Must Read: ECO TEXTILE Magazine http://www.ecotextile.com/
3. Must Read: TEXTILE INSIGHT Magazine http://www.textileinsight.com/
4. Education: Continuing FIT Edu SUSTAINABLE DESIGN CLASSES http://www.fitnyc.edu/7390.asp
6. For Fabric Sourcing: SOURCE4STYLE http://source4style.com/
Fashion Center BID kiosk on 7th Ave and 39th Street or http://www.fashioncenter.com/
To read the whole blog please visit: http://fashioncloture.blogspot.com/
Also be sure to follow Fashion Cloture on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/FashionCloture
And Like the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Cloture/189310417755832